We are looking for energetic, hard working people to join our team.
1151 Timber Dr.
Elgin, IL 60123
M-F: 8am – 5pm
M-F: 8am – 3pm
Get in Touch
Position: QA Technican
Department and Salary: QA – – Click to apply
Assist with maintaining Profile Food Ingredients HACCP program, lab testing of raw material, finished goods, and charting data. Maintains inventory of QA lab supplies and calibration of lab equipment. Participates with approving inbound paperwork, COA creation, and label approvals. General cleanliness and upkeep of lab and any other project as specified by the QA Manager.
Required: 2 Year Associates Degree in an applied science OR High School GED with work experience, Detailed documentation skills, Ability to multitask, Well developed organizational skills, Basic analytical skills, knowledge of basic lab equipment, background in science. Ability to work independently, Be able to stand and sit for prolonged periods of time, lift up to 50 lbs, work proactively with cross-functional teams, accountability for actions, willingness to expand education for job knowledge, knowledge of Microsoft programs such as Word, Outlook, and Excel.
Preferred: All the above, Basic HACCP training, Knowledge of SQF, Allergens, Organic food safety programs, ability to read/understand formula batch sheets, specifications, Certificate of Analysis, and Safety Data Sheets.
• Knowledge in Microsoft word, Excel, and Outlook mandatory
Position: Maintenance Mechanic
Department and Salary: Maintenance – – Click to apply
• Troubleshoots and repairs manufacturing equipment and systems
• Perform regular and preventive maintenance on equipment to eliminate unscheduled downtime.
• Perform changeovers in an efficient and timely manner.
• Initiate purchase of required tools, parts, and materials and maintain accountability for tools issued.
• Make recommendations for equipment upgrades and modifications, as well as mechanical safety procedures.
• Perform all work in accordance with GMP’s, housekeeping, good safety practices, and environmental regulations.
• Analyzes mechanical and operational problems on equipment, plans for and takes corrective action.
• Makes necessary corrections and adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
• Reviews production schedule and when equipment is not scheduled for manufacturing, changes overs or performs scheduled maintenance.
• Tests equipment to check operation, tries out equipment after repairs, changeovers or extended downtime.
• Examines defects and analyzes, where possible, takes corrective action; analyzes and records cause of production delays on daily shift report.
• Notifies manager of recurring equipment malfunctions and corrective action taken, and of quality problems or supplies needed.
• Maintenance and repair of facility and grounds
• Rigging and moving of equipment.
• Installations of equipment and fixtures
• Repair and maintenance of building (painting, door, hole patching, filter changes, ect.)
• Light fabrication and construction
• Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of maintenance shop
• Adheres to all safety and quality procedures/regulations
• Basic computer skills as needed (i.e. Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook).
• 3 to 5 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Must possess good reading, writing and math skills.
• Must always be safety conscious
• Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
• Must have prior safety training to include lockout/tag out, electrical hazards, proper lifting techniques, etc..
• Good Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
• Operation of shop equipment experience
• Ability to prioritize work to meet schedules
• Capable of working independently
• Problem solving where development of new solutions, methods, systems will result in a major impact on the company’s success.
• Ability to follow directions and procedures accurately.
Education and Experience:
• Education: High school diploma.
• Technical certificates a plus.