We are looking for energetic, hard working people to join our team.
1151 Timber Dr.
Elgin, IL 60123
M-F: 7am – 4pm
M-F: 7am – 4pm
Get in Touch
Position: Receiving Clerk/Forklift Driver
Department and Salary: Warehouse – – Click to apply
• Verifies and keeps records on incoming materials compares identifying information and counts,
weight, or measures items of incoming shipments to verify information against bills of lading,
invoices, orders or other records.
• Plan work schedules of warehouse staff for all inbound.
• Unloads inbounds and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items or put into the hold
area, records shortages, and corresponds with QA, supervisor and purchasing to rectify damages
• Manage inbound shipment scheduling to ensure timely and accurate delivery for production
• Routes items to departments.
• Oversee inventory of all raw ingredients, packaging supplies, and finished goods.
• Ensures proper LOT rotation and including FIFO (first in-first out) and organic product handling.
• Perform cycle counts materials and products.
• Direct and execute receiving and put-away processes and ensure compliance to standards
• Serve as a resource to investigate and respond to inventory discrepancies.
• Work with staff on assignments in response to rapidly changing receiving schedule.
• Maintain a safe, clean and orderly area. Adhere to quality and safety standards.
• Verify all shipments are recorded and verified the accuracy of the shipment against the
paperwork for inbounds.
• Use root cause analysis to put in place counter measures to eliminate errors and damage waste.
• Provide ideas/insights to refine established procedures to improve inventory accuracy and
efficiency, improve quality, or reduce cost.
• Continually work with management on other optimization ideas.
• Maintain supporting cycle count records. Compiles information on receipts, usage, and
distribution of materials to review transactions.
• Oversees the storage and warehousing of materials, actively involved in cycle counts plans,
adjustments to order quantities. Plans layout and utilization of warehouse space considers
inventory turnover, size weight and related factors od items stored. Advises employees on care
and preservation of items received, stored.
Graduation from high school or GED equivalent
• computer skills and over
• 6 years in warehousing
• Forklift Certified
• Strong knowledge of warehouse, inventory, and shipping operations methods and practices
• Ability to read, write and speak English required, bilingual skills (English/Spanish) preferred.
• Problem solving, team building, project execution and ability to multi-task
• Possession of a valid driver’s license